The barristers at Stone Chambers have written or contributed to a number of books, details of which are below. For individual articles please visit the Articles page. published a number of articles on a wide variety of legal topics.
- Commercial Injunctions (5th ed., 2004, 6th ed., forthcoming)
- Editor, 5th Edition of Brice on Maritime Law of Salvage (2012).
- Consultant Editor Halsbury's Laws of England, Vols 93 and 94, Shipping and Maritime Law (2008)
- Consultant Editor, Halsbury's Law of Prize (Publication, July 2012)
- Current Law, Shipping Law Editor (1980-3)
- The 2003 Protocol to the International Convention on the Establishment of an International Fund for Compensation for Oil Pollution Damage 1992: one bridge over some particularly troubled water, Journal of International Maritime Law (2003) Vol. 9, Issue 6, p. 530
- Butterworths Law of Limitations (1 st ed., 2000) Co-author of Chapter on Contract
- Law and Practice of Commercial Injunctions (forthcoming)
- Vaughan and Robertson Law of the European Union (2003), author of chapter on Article 81
- Co-author: United Kingdom and British Maritime Law Association's Joint Response to the IMO Questionnaire on the Salvage Convention 1989 (2004)
- The Rotterdam Rules: A Practical Annotation, Informa 2009, co-author
- Bills of Lading in Export Trade, Tottel Publishing, third edition January 2009
- Halsbury's Laws of England, vol 4, Carriage and Carriers; November 2008
- Halsbury's Laws of England, vol 41, Sale of Goods and Supply of Services, 2005.
- Transfer of Property in International Sales (ICC-Paris, 1999), co-author.
- Halsbury's Laws of England, vol. 43(2), Shipping and Navigation, 1997, with Hardy Ivamy.
- Incoterms in Practice (ICC-Paris, 1995), co-author and general editor.
- Chorley & Giles' Shipping Law (Pitmans 1987), co-author.